Black or white finish with a polished glass surface
A thin design makes it easy to transport
Add to cart
WEIGHT DATA AND MORE
Track weight, body fat percentage, BMI (body mass index) and lean mass.
CHARTS TRENDS AND PROGRESS
See your weight trends and progress in easy-to-read charts and graphs on the Fitbit dashboard.
Recognizes up to 8 users while keeping individual results private.
EASY SMARTPHONE SET-UP
Set up your scales in minutes using your smartphone's Bluetooth.
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to computers and more than 200 leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using a Wi-Fi network.
Works with Fitbit watches and wristbands so you can get a better understanding of how everything you do impacts your weight.
WORKS WITH FITBIT APP
See your progress over time and get the motivation to keep pushing towards your goals.
Meet the most accurate Wi-Fi smart scale.
Weight, Body Fat %, BMI & Lean Mass
Tracks Trends with Charts & Graphs
Recognizes up to 8 Users
Easy Smartphone Setup with Bluetooth
Track weight & more
in just one step
Get better results with a smarter scale that automatically tracks weight, body fat, BMI and lean mass and shows your trends over time.
- Body Fat %
- BMI & Lean Mass
- Charts Trends Over Time
Set up in minutes
Use your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection to set up your scale, then Aria 2 automatically syncs your stats over Wi-Fi.
- Easy Setup
- Wireless Syncing
- Network Compatibility
- Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- 3 AA batteries
- 4lbs, 4.3oz
- 12.3" x 1.3" x 12.3"
SENSORS & COMPONENTS
- Weight and BMI: Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight and height.
- Body composition: The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis.
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays weight, body fat percentage, BMI and user selection
- Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
BATTERY AND POWER
- Aria 2 uses 3 AA batteries—no power cord necessary.
- Battery type: 3 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
- Aria 2 automatically recognizes up to 8 different people. Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share.
- Measurement range: 10-400 lbs
Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.
- Tempered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
- You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
- Relative humidity: 15-93%
Aria 2 syncs automatically and wirelessly and supports Wi-Fi encryptionNetwork requirements:
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- WEP/WPA Personal/WPA2 personal security supported
- Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading -Android and Windows devices
TLS 1.2, using AES-128, NIST P-256 ECC and SHA-256, with revocation